IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS ARE PROCESSED. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Please review our Qualifying Standards 2020 prior to applying.
- Each person over 18 years & not a dependent must submit a separate application.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $75.00/per applicant.
- We perform criminal background checks.
- Unfortunately, some states require a higher fee for this search. This fee will be passed on to the applicant should this be required.
- Students may use cosigners to qualify for income.
- There is an additional $40 application fee for guarantors. Guarantor must be a parent or legal guardian.
- Before you begin the application, please have your ID and proof of income on hand as it will be needed to complete the application.
- Some offices require the units to be viewed before you apply.
Please Note: We often receive multiple applications for the same property. All rental properties listed on our website are currently available, although other applications might have been submitted by other prospects prior to your application submission and are actively being processed. Due to our contractual obligation to the owner, the property must stay listed until there is a signed lease here in the office. It is possible that you could apply for a specific property and, while your application is being processed, another applicant that submitted their application prior to your submission could be approved and sign a lease, changing the status of the property to unavailable. If this happens, you will have 30 days to transfer your application to another available property.
Applications (Based on Office Locations)
Garden Terrace, 1808 Chapel Hill Rd, 1117-1119 Gurley St, 1123 Gurley St, 208 Geer St., 206 Geer St, 1707 Rosetta
If applying for a unit within the Garden Terrace, 1808 Chapel Hill Rd, 1117-1119 Gurley St, 1123 Gurley St., 1707 Rosetta, 208 Geer St., or 206 Geer St Portfolio, please review the qualifying standards for this portfolio Here.